BTA becomes increasingly aware of upgrading customer service quality and the services rendered. Your opinion will contribute to improvement of our company; therefore, we are grateful for Your responsiveness. In case You wish to leave a proposal for improvement of our services, we encourage You to use the template below.
If You are our Client, and there are any disagreements within cooperation with BTA and You would like to express a complaint related to insurance services rendered by us, we encourage You to use any of the communication means below:
We shall consider Your complaint as soon as possible and provide a response within 20 days. In case a longer period is required to prepare a response, You will be notified.
Complete Complaint submission and consideration procedure is available here.
Complete Complaint submission and consideration procedure on the activities of an insurance agent or an ancillary service intermediary is available here.
BTA Internal Whistleblowing System
Whistleblowing is a way to identify and address various violations in a timely manner or to report already committed violations.
BTA maintains its operation in strict compliance with requirements of external regulatory enactments as well as in conformance with high ethical standards.
The ability to detect and prevent each potential threat to the rule of law is one of BTA's priorities.
- You are a natural person;
- You have become aware of a possible violation by BTA while performing work duties or establishing legal relations related to the performance of work duties at BTA or while in practice at BTA;
- A potential or already committed violation by BTA is or may be harmful to the public interests;
- You believe the violation-related information to be true,
you can submit a Whistleblowing report by e-mailing it to the address: email@example.com with an indication that it is a Whistleblowing report:
- by means of Whistleblowing report form
- as a free-form text, including all the details specified as required in the Whistleblowing report form.
You are free to omit your personal identification details of you as a Whistleblower, incl. contact information, in other words, you may submit the Whistleblowing report anonymously, although in such a case BTA will be unable to provide you with feedback on the progress and the result of the inspection.