BTA Customer Business Centres stop customer service in person; customers are requested to use digital solutions
BTA, making the concern of the health of its staff and customers its top priority, temporarily suspends customer service in person at BTA Customer Business Centres as of Monday, 23rd of March.
Therefore, BTA invites customers to take advantage of our extensive opportunities to communicate with BTA insurance specialists remotely:
- If you wish to find out more information about BTA services or to purchase a particular product, please contact BTA Customer Support 24 hours a day (read more here):
- 24 hours a day calling 26121212,
- writing to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- WhatsApp and Viber app , before adding our phone number 26121212 to your phone contacts,
- Skype (bta_Latvia),
- social networks Twitter , Facebook , Draugiem.lv
- using the chat window on the BTA website,
- or request a callback on the BTA website.
- Contact your nearest Customer service center by phone or email (contact details here).
- Contact your BTA business partner manager by telephone or electronically using their contact details listed in the email.
- It is possible to claim your health indemnities quickly and easily using the BTA application.
The claims handling process will continue as before. We apologize to our customers for any slight delays in the claims handling process. We look forward to your understanding in this situation.