Customized for a company and easy to use
We will create Employee Health Insurance solution tailored to the specific needs of your company and it will be convenient for everyone to use.
Bonus for employee, benefit for company
BTA Health insurance in your smartphone
Now you need just a mobile phone anywhere you would like to use your Health insurance
Additional information and insurance terms
- We ensure individual approach to each customer offering the health insurance policy protection based on the needs and possibilities of a particular company;
- We offer the most extensive health insurance policy use possibilities, i.e. we have the largest number of contractual medical institutions in Latvia;
- We ensure convenient claim submission and fast indemnity disbursement when medical services have to be paid from personal funds;
- By acquiring health insurance policies for employees, the employer can use tax relief.
By acquiring staff health insurance, pursuant to the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia, the company can receive the following tax relief:
- the corporate income tax is not imposedon the insurance premium, which means the company can reduce its taxable revenue by the insurance premium payments;
- the insurance premium payment is not subject to personal income tax, if the insurance premium does not exceed 10% of the gross annual salary of the insured and does not exceed EUR 426.86;
- Insurance premiums are not included in the mandatory social insurance contribution object, if the insurance premium does not exceed 10% of the gross annual salary of the insured and does not exceed EUR 426.86.
Each employer can choose, based on what the employer expects and can afford – to what extent to include various services; for instance, he can include partially or completely compensated paid medical services, can set a particular limit or amount to what extent certain services included in the policy can be used, etc.
- Ambulatory diagnostics and treatment in the amount of the state mandatory patient contribution
- Outpatient paid services
- Home visits
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Inpatient diagnostics and treatment in the amount of the state mandatory patient contribution
- Inpatient paid services
- Emergency service
- Paid childbirth (services related to pregnancy and childbirth)
- Purchase of medicaments
- Inpatient rehabilitation
BTA offers a vast array of opportunities of the use of the health insurance policies. To learn at which institutions you can receive the services included in your health insurance card without paying from your own funds or paying partly with your own funds, use the list of contractual institutions form.
Health Insurance Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions No 3.3. (the reading valid for the policies issued from 10.09.2019)
Terms and Conditions No 3.2. (in latvian) (the reading valid for the policies issued from 01.12.2015)
General insurance terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions No 4 (version applicable to policies issued after 18.03.2019)
Terms and Conditions No 3 (version applicable to policies issued after 13.12.2011)
We'll get in touch with you!
Fill in the application and we will contact you on the desired topic.
* Fields with an asterisk are required.
I would like to receive personal offers and marketing information by e-mail.
I confirm that I have read the Protection Of Privacy In BTA.