Reasonable, individualized, high quality
Experience-based individualized approach
Extensive risk coverage
Customer-focused claims handling process
Frequently asked questions
We insure all types of immovable property:
- buildings, structures, waterworks, and their utilities;
- internal finish;
- goods, produce, raw materials, equipment;
- production equipment, office equipment, inventory;
- glazing - show-cases, surfaces, stained-glass windows;
Insurance of buildings and structures includes insurance of the external and internal finish, real property utilities (pipelines, wiring, heating, ventilation, and conditioning systems, etc.) as well as other integral parts of the real property.
Either in addition to the real property insurance or separate movable property insurance:
- movable fixed assets (such as office equipment, technological equipment, machine tools);
- current assets - stock (such as raw materials, unfinished and finished products, packaging materials, products for sale);
- rented property - movable property owned by third parties and used on some legal basis;
- accepted property - movable property owned by third parties.
Commercial Property Insurance is valid in the territory of the Republic of Latvia.
Based on customer preferences and requests, we also offer movable property insurance outside the Republic of Latvia.
Commercial Property Insurance Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions No 4A-1 (the wording applies to policies issued starting from 01.02.2018)
Terms and Conditions of Commercial Property All Risks Insurance
Terms and Conditions No 4B-1 (the wording applies to policies issued starting from 15.08.2018)
General insurance terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions No 4 (version applicable to policies issued after 18.03.2019)
Terms and Conditions No 3 (version applicable to policies issued after 13.12.2011)
We'll get in touch with you!
Fill in the application and we will contact you on the desired topic.
Fields with an asterisk are required.
I would like to receive personal offers and marketing information by e-mail.