If you are an owner of a helicopter, air balloon, glider, or any other aircraft, and want to protect yourself against any possible unexpected expenses, which might arise as a result of your aircraft being involved in an accident or getting damaged during taking off or landing, insure it. We have the longest experience in Latvian aircraft insurance, therefore we will definitely offer the most advantageous conditions in line with your needs!
Aircraft insurance, similar to CASCO insurance of your vehicle, provides insurance protection and protects from considerable losses in unexpected situations and events when the aircraft becomes damaged or suffers loss as a result of any sudden and unexpected circumstances while both airborne and on the ground.
Aircraft are insured in compliance with the internationally recognised aviation risks insurance terms and conditions.
We offer to insure different kinds of aircraft:
Insurance protection is valid both during flight and on the ground. Insurance indemnity will be paid if one of the following risks occurs as a result of any sudden and unforeseeable circumstances not specified as an exception in the insurance terms and conditions:
The validity territory of the aircraft insurance policy may be determined in line with the customer’s needs and requirements:
An aircraft insurance policy may be purchased in one of the following manners:
In case of an accident, act as follows:
1. To conduct rescue operations, as well as to record circumstances and cause of the accident, immediately contact the appropriate emergency service or institution:
2. Try to do anything possible to save the insurance objects and prevent further damages to the extent possible without endangering yourself.
3. Try to preserve the site untouched to the extent possible preserving remains of the damaged insurance object.
4. Contact BTA Customer Support Service at (+371) 26 12 12 12 as soon as possible in order to receive instructions for further actions, as well as to claim the insured event.
|General insurance terms and conditions|
|Terms and Conditions No 3
(the wording applies to policies issued starting from 13.12.2011)
|Terms and Conditions No 2
(the wording applies to policies issued starting from 07.06.2011)
* You can open digitally signed documents *.edoc, using the template on website eparaksts.lv. Before checking the necessary document, save it on your computer (we recommend using Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera browsers).