If you have suffered an accident, you can claim the insurance indemnity using the option which is most convenient for you.
- By filling in the above application form on BTA website. After the receipt of your application, we will contact you to find out the details of the accident, register the insured event, and inform you about the further processing of the indemnity matter. You may enclose the completed Indemnity Claim Form as well as any other required additional documents with your Indemnity Application, such as the veterinary report or the information provided by the disposal company, or the slaughterhouse.
- By calling BTA Customer Service Support on 26 12 12 12.
- If you wish to receive a call at a specific hour, you may fill in the “Call Order” form on BTA website, and a BTA expert will call you.
- By sending the information about the accident by e-mail to email@example.com. In your e-mail, please provide a brief description of the accident and also include your contact details for us to be able to contact you.
- By visiting your nearest BTA Customer Service Centre in person.
- By contacting your insurance agent, broker.
Use BTA mobile app!
By using BTA mobile app in your smartphone, you will always have our contacts at hand. In case of an accident, our app will enable you to contact the rescue service and also to receive further instructions from us regarding how to proceed.
In case you prefer to submit an electronic insurance claim form to us by attaching it to the claim application form or e-mail, make sure you save it to your computer by all means prior to filling in.
|Livestock Insurance Indemnity Claim