In case of an accident, insurance indemnity may be claimed in one of the following manners:
- By filling in the application form above on the BTA home page. After receipt of your application, we will contact you to request detailed information about the accident, register the insured event, and inform you about further course of claim examination. If you attach the completed claim form to the application form, we will only clarify the unclear questions during our phone call.
- By calling BTA Customer Support Service at (+371) 26 12 12 12.
- In case you fail to contact BTA Customer Support Service or do not wish to wait for connection with BTA Customer Support Service, complete the form “Apply for a call” on the BTA home page, and a BTA specialist will call you at your preferred time.
- By sending information about the accident to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide general information about the accident and indicate your contact information, so we can contact you. The completed claim form may be attached to the e-mail, as well as copies of the documents certifying complaints and losses received from another person in writing, if any, so we could only clarify the unclear questions during our phone call.
- By visiting any nearest BTA Customer service centre in person.
- Contact your insurance agent, broker.
In case of an accident, act as follows:
1. To conduct rescue operations in order to prevent or minimise the negative consequences;
2. To conduct rescue operations, as well as to record circumstances and cause of the accident, immediately contact the appropriate emergency service or institution:
- In case of an injured person, contact the State Emergency Medical Service by calling 113 or 03;
- In case of a fire, contact the State Fire and Rescue Service by calling 112 or 01;
- In case of gas leakage, contact the Gas Emergency Service by calling 114 or 04;
- In case of a possibility that the accident might be caused by the act of another person, immediately contact the police by calling 110 or 02;
- In case of liquid or steam leakage, inform the building manager, if any.
3. Immediately inform BTA Customer Support Service at (+371) 26 12 12 12 of the event that might be a potential cause for another person to make complaints about loss indemnification envisaged by your insurance policy. Contact BTA also in the event you do not consider yourself guilty of causing losses, or another person has not yet made a complaint.
4. After receipt of a written complaint and documents certifying caused losses from another person, if any, immediately contact BTA Customer Support Service at (+371) 26 12 12 12 in order to receive instructions for further actions and to claim insurance indemnity.
Download BTA mobile app!
Download BTA mobile app on your smartphone, and you will always have our contacts. In case of an accident, our app will help you contact both emergency services and us, so we can inform you about further actions.
In case you prefer to submit an electronic insurance claim form to us by attaching it to the claim application form or e-mail, make sure you save it to your computer by all means prior to filling in.
|Application – notification of civil liability insurance indemnity