If you have suffered an accident, you can claim the insurance indemnity using the option which is most convenient for you.
- By filling in the above application form on BTA website. After the receipt of your application, we will contact you to find out the details of the accident, register the insured event, and inform you about the further processing of the indemnity matter. If asked by our experts, you may enclose the completed Indemnity Claim Form as well as any other additional documents with your Indemnity Claim Form.
- By calling BTA Customer Service Support on 26 12 12 12.
- If you wish to receive a call at a specific hour, you may fill in the “Call Order” form on BTA website, and a BTA expert will call you.
- By sending the information about the accident by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail, please provide a brief description of the accident and also include your contact details for us to be able to contact you.
- By visiting your nearest BTA Customer Service Centre in person.
- By contacting your insurance agent, broker.
In case you prefer to submit an electronic insurance claim form to us by attaching it to the claim application form or e-mail, make sure you save it to your computer by all means prior to filling in.
|Cargo Insurance Indemnity Claim form