In case of an accident, insurance indemnity may be claimed in one of the following manners:
- By completing the application form above on the BTA home page. After receipt of your application, we will contact you to request detailed information about the accident, register the insured event, and inform you about the further course of claim examination.
- By calling BTA Customer Support Service at (+371) 26 12 12 12.
- In case you fail to contact BTA Customer Support Service or do not wish to wait for connection with BTA Customer Support Service, complete the form “Apply for a call” on the BTA home page, and a BTA specialist will call you at your preferred time.
- By sending information about the accident to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide general information about the accident and indicate your contact information, so we can contact you.
- By visiting any nearest BTA Customer Service Centre in person.
- Contact your insurance agent, broker.
In case of an accident, act as follows:
- To conduct rescue operations, as well as to record circumstances and cause of the accident, immediately contact the appropriate emergency service or institution:
- In case of an injured person, contact the State Emergency Medical Service by calling 113 or 03;
- In case of a fire, contact the State Fire and Rescue Service by calling 112 or 01;
- In case of gas leakage, contact the Gas Emergency Service by calling 114 or 04;
- In case of a possibility that the accident might be caused by the act of another person, immediately contact the police by calling 110 or 02.
- Contact BTA Customer Support Service at (+371) 26 12 12 12 as soon as possible in order to receive instructions for further actions, as well as to claim the insured event.
Download BTA mobile app!
Download BTA mobile app on your smartphone, and you will always have our contacts. In case of an accident, our app will help you to contact both emergency services and us, so we could inform you about further actions.