Feel secure in all situations
Wide selection of risks
Flexible insurance solution
Additional information and insurance terms
You can prepare the accident policy yourself by selecting the specific risks against which you wish to insure your employees and their relatives, and by specifying the preferred amount of coverage.
• Animal bites
• Burns/Scalds and Frost-bites
• Drowning, asphyxia, lightning strikes, exposure to electric current
Medical Expenses I, including:
• Transportation Expenses
• Rehabilitation Expenses
• Medications and Bandages
Medical Expenses II, including:
• Technical aids
• Alternative medical methods
• Emergency medical aid in the Baltic Countries
Dental Injuries and Dentistry Services
We shall indemnify the expenses for the purchase of confectionaries, fruits or visiting entertaining events for children *
Expenses for a Private Tutor for Children *
Child’s study allowance
Insurance against critical medical conditions, including against Lyme disease
Exposure to Ionising Radiation
Loss of labour capacity
* Exclusively at BTA!
By acquiring staff health insurance, pursuant to the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia, the company can receive the following tax relief:
- the corporate income tax is not imposedon the insurance premium, which means the company can reduce its taxable revenue by the insurance premium payments;
- the insurance premium payment is not subject to personal income tax, if the insurance premium does not exceed 10% of the gross annual salary of the insured and does not exceed 426.86 EUR;
- Insurance premiums are not included in the mandatory social insurance contribution object, if the insurance premium does not exceed 10% of the gross annual salary of the insured and does not exceed 426.86 EUR.
The accident insurance coverage automatically includes doing the following types of sport or hobbies:
- workouts in fitness facilities,
- aerobics and its subtypes,
- participation in events or competitions organised within sports festivals,
- air balloon ride (as passenger),
- participation in sports sessions at school, except sports schools,
- participation in sports events organised by schools, except sports schools.
By selecting “Activities”, the Accident Insurance coverage will include all types of individual and organised physical activities while you participate or do not participate in sports training sessions or competitions on amateur or hobby level, including:
- sailing (inland or coastal waters),
- driving motorcycle upon participation in the traffic,
- other activities not qualified as hobbies or types of sport associated with higher levels of risk.
By selecting “High-risk activities”, the Accident Insurance coverage will include all types of individual and organised physical activities you do and which require special equipment or attire, doing sports on professional level, i.e., sport is the principal occupation, one of the sources of income, or upon participation in the European or the World Championship.
Activities Increased risk activities on hobby, amateur, or professional level include:
- mountain climbing,
- car racing,
- driving quadricycle, or scooter,
- water sports,
- riding sports,
- American football,
- flying aircraft (except as aircraft passenger) or use of flying devices,
- any type of sport or activity involving jumping from height, banking, manoeuvring (with or without acrobatic elements, or overcoming of obstacles.
The territory of the Accident Insurance Policy can be specified based on the preferences:
- entire world.
However, please note that leisure or business trips to other countries additionally require Travel Insurance. In case you suffer an injury abroad, the Accident Insurance will allow you to receive a compensation depending on the severity of the injury, but the expenses for the medical assistance received in a foreign country will be indemnified only if you have purchased a Travel Insurance policy. The Accident Insurance coverage includes only medical services received in the territory of the Republic of Latvia.
You may choose the effective period of your policy as necessary:
- 24 hours,
- business hours, including travel to and from work,
- during workout/training sessions;
Accident insurance terms and conditions
Terms and conditions No. 8-2 (version valid for policies issued from 26.09.2017)
General insurance terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions No 4 (version applicable to policies issued after 18.03.2019)
Terms and Conditions No 3 (version valid for policies issued from 13.12.2011)
We'll get in touch with you!
Fill in the application and we will contact you on the desired topic.
Fields with an asterisk are required.
I would like to receive personal offers and marketing information by e-mail.